This role is:
- A senior technical consultant within a growing SharePoint practice
- Working on all elements of the SDLC with a heavy focus on solution build
- We are looking for someone who understands SharePoint thoroughly from a technical aspect as well as the benefits it can provide organisations of various size
Resource Skill Set Requirements
Mandatory technical skills:
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint functional areas and out of the box capabilities
- Thorough Visual Studio knowledge (prefer 2010 & 2012)
- Web development experience (ASP.NET, C#, HTML, CSS including HTML 5 and CSS 3)
- Experience developing web parts, event handlers and workflows
- Good understanding of deployment and testing of SharePoint solutions
Mandatory commercial skills:
- Confident to define project estimates
- Proven capability delivering solutions at the appropriate level of quality within the agreed estimate
- Good time management and prioritisation of competing tasks and activities across multiple clients
Mandatory ‘soft’ skills:
- Strong business analysis and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently
- Able to investigate, identify and solve problems quickly and easily, escalating issues when and where appropriate
- SharePoint experience (4 years minimum) across 2010 & 2013
- Working well within teams including business analysts, developers and infrastructure personnel
- Ideally also strong experience in SharePoint 2007
Nice to have:
- Understanding of SharePoint cloud offerings, capabilities and limitations
- Familiarity with and use of Workflow and Forms technologies such as Nintex
- Understanding project management principles and practical application of these including reporting against earned value
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013 certifications
- Nintex certifications
- Passionate about SharePoint
- Actively interested in learning and maintaining personal technical knowledge and skill
- High level of personal integrity
- Flexibility – prepared to do what it takes to support the team and get the job done
Want to apply?
Competitive salary packages will be offered to prospective candidates.
You will be given an option to work on the development of our products, or to work on projects for Australian clients.
You can be based in Skopje or Ohrid.
Excellent command of both spoken and written English is a must. Prospective candidates should send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your availability.